Bay Telecoms SL trades as Bay Connect and we have listed below our standard Terms & Conditions in English and Spanish. If we can help in any manner please email us for a full reply.
GENERAL CONDITIONS THROUGHOUT (ALL SERVICES) WITH Bay Telecoms SL.
- BAY TELECOMS S.L will advise the client when preselection is activated. BAY TELECOMS S.L will not be liable for shortcomings or anomalies in the facility for reasons not attributable to it or beyond its control. In turn the client will be under the obligation to advise BAY TELECOMS S.L of any change of subscriber details.
- BAY TELECOMS S.L will under no circumstances be liable to the client or third parties for any damages or loss of earnings arising from errors, faults or interruptions to the services caused by events of force majeure, the client or reasons beyond the control of BAY TELECOMS S.L
- The client may not transfer or assign his/her position as contractual party hereto, and neither may third parties take his/her place without prior written consent and approval by BAY TELECOMS S.L
- Any late, part or failed payment will result in suspension of all services until such outstanding payments have been made. BAY TELECOMS S.L will make every effort to contact the client in the event of a failed payment, in order to allow the client to rectify the situation. BAY TELECOMS S.L will recover the cost of all unpayments from the client. BAY TELECOMS S.L will take all necessary steps to recover outstanding amounts.
- The client will be able to cancel this service(s) in writing with 15 days notice. Both parties agree to comply with the law and Courts of Alicante Jurisdiction.
- The client authorizes BAY TELECOMS S.L. to transfer to the operators who operate in the preselection process all the details necessary to activate and preselect the telephone numbers of the client, according to “Ley Organica 15/199 de 13 de diciembre, de proteccion de datos de character personal” BAY TELECOMS S.L. will keep private and confidential all such details and if so the client may have access to such data.
- BAY TELECOMS S.L will be able to transfer this service(s) to any third party, and if so, the client will be informed.
- Any disputes over charges or payments can only be actioned if a claim is made within 2 months of the disputed service and/or costs.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ADSL:
- BAY TELECOMS S.L will provide the ADSL services to the client with reasonable endeavours to provide ADSL by the date provisionally agreed with you. However, we have no liability for any failure to meet any date and acknowledge that there may be technical limits that prevent us from delivering an operational service to you. The client must have the following:
- A contracted analogue line at the installation address.
- A computer of a minimum specification and compatible cables and extension leads to and from the telephone socket
- A connection to an exchange with ADSL service and sufficient line quality for providing the ADSL Access Service
- No existing incompatibilities: Novacom Service (ISDN), Teletax Service, TRAC Service (Rural Cellular Access Telephony, Ibercom
- BAY TELECOMS S.L. will endeavour to provide the ADSL Services to you at the access rate you choose but, due to congestion within the network the speed of service may be reduced at times. BAY TELECOMS S.L.. cannot guarantee speed of service. ADSL Services are provided to other users and BAY TELECOMS S.L. owes a duty to these users as a whole to preserve the network integrity and avoid network degradation. If, in our reasonable opinion, BAY TELECOMS S.L. believe that your use of the ADSL Services has or may adversely affect such network integrity or may cause network degradation. BAY TELECOMS S.L. may change your chosen access rate or manage your ADSL Services as BAY TELECOMS S.L. see fit in the circumstances. It is totally forbidden to manipulate the equipment provided in which case it will incur a penalty.
- ADSL is provided solely for your use and you cannot resell or attempt to resell BAY TELECOMS S.L. ADSL (or any part of it) to any third party.
- BAY TELECOMS S.L will not be a party to or in any way be held responsible to you for any transaction between you and third parties BAY TELECOMS S.L does not control or guarantee the absence of computer viruses in the services provided by third parties, which may cause alterations in the client’s computer system (software/hardware) or in the electronic documents/files stored in its computer system.
- Payment of the service will be calculated from the date the service is made available on a “pro-rata” basis, and then the agreed monthly fee as detailed herein. A “Sign up Fee” is payable to activate the service as detailed herein.
- All ADSL services are for a minimum period of 12 months. If the service is cancelled before this time a “Termination Fee” will be payable, as detailed herein (unless a continuation of service is agreed with BAY TELECOMS S.L using another number). Postage and packing will be charged at the rate detailed herein.